Thursday, November 18, 2010

hey soul sister.

i cannot wait to see my family in 2 days!!
i've been working on a special project for my sisters, rachel and maddie. it consumes ALL of my time and is so addicting, i can't stop.
i can't say what it is i'm working on, because there is a slim chance that they will actually read this and ruin the surprise. just know that it is EPIC. (not really, anyone could do it)
i got to talk to them both on the phone last night.
maddie is probably the happiest person i have ever known. every time i hear her little voice i have to smile, even if i don't want to.
i know rachel is still sad about the move, and it makes me sad that she is sad. but the more we talk, the happier she becomes (right? who wouldn't be happy talking to me? ha!)
my sisters and i have had so many wonderful times together:
This is typical.

but we really do love each other.

rachel ann, madison ivy, ashley jo

david archuleta boo ya grandma!

dentist! (when i discovered i had gingivitis)
as sisters in zion.


so, in a nutshell, i love these two girls to pieces. and if ANYONE hurts them in any way, i will cuuutttttt them.
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment