Tuesday, November 16, 2010

it's all coming back to me now.

hey. good. i don't really know what to say today.
faafaf.
i've pretty much given up hope on going to bed early. i've embraced the fact that i will be sleep deprived for the rest of my life, which I've learned from Chelsea causes memory loss, risk of diabetes and cancer, obesity, and probably.......other stuff.
i love jesus. and abraham lincoln. and flight of the conchords. and toy story.
yes i just looked at my wall to get ideas of what to write because my sleep deprivation causes me to have the attention span of a 2 year old and the memory of an 87 year old.
this is how i'm cutting my hairs next week. i'm soo excited because it was always this length in high school and i've let myself go. my hairs are disgustingly long and NAST. pretty much, after my haircut, i will probably get engaged right away and have 2,000,000 model offers and 14 trillion friend requests on facebook.
well, that's all i can muster for today.
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment