Monday, February 14, 2011

the nerd herd.

So, it's been a while.
My life adventures have taken me to the great white north of Rock Springs, Wyoming.
Everyone asks me why I'm here.
I have no idea.
Actually, I live with my aunt and work two jobs.
One at an elementary school.
The other...at the local ice rink. yaaaa boy!
So far, it's been pretty grand, not the best, I miss friends, family, IDAHO, but I'm learning a lot!
About myself, how I act in situations where I know nobody or nothing about what I'm doing.
About different types of people and how to get along with them.
I need to do better about taking more pictures of my stay here, so I will get on that.
Until then, here are a few pictures of the computer lab where I work at Sage Elementary:
the computers. which are all macs. which i have no idea how to use.

behold.

a newer version of the smartboard? no idea how to run this either.

the children's files.
so there you have it. where i spend 8 hours of my daily life.
love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment