Wednesday, December 15, 2010

today's thoughts.

never in my life have i been as poor as i am today.
i ran out of gas, my car is stranded at an elementary school. how is it that NO ONE has a gas can in this town?
i will miss my 2nd graders, today was my final day with them.
next week i will be in wyoming. everyone asks me why i'm so excited to go. i have no answer to that question.
i strongly dislike drinking soda, but i have had 2 dr. peppers in the last day.
my best friend tim gets home from his mission in less than 3 weeks. i have mixed feelings toward this because i am excited and ecstatic beyond belief, but don't know what to expect. so much happens in 2 years and how do you cram everything into a short conversation? i'm not even close to the same person that i was when he left.
last night i went to sheri's with my roommates and our friend eric until 4:00 in the morning.
i think i purposely make things more difficult for myself than they should be.
dream. learn. do.
i can count on one hand the number of times i have played the piano this semester. that is not normal behavior for me, and i do not approve!
there are so many people in this world who are willing to help me, even if they don't want to, even if they don't know me.
i have been listening to "feels like home" nonstop for the past 4 days.
i can't wait to get in shape again.
i love chelsea.
despicable me came out on dvd yesterday, i so desperately wanted to buy it, but alas, i have no monies.
my feet stink.
i can't afford to wash my clothes.
i can't afford to buy my friends or family christmas presents this year.
i can't afford to buy face wash, deoderant, or toothpaste.
i can be happy, dance, laugh, sing, eat, walk, see, breathe, live nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. AWW! this is a great post. i love you tooo. Im so glad we both have a bracelet that say dream.learn.do and i am the saddest that i didnt go you sheries with you! i miss you so much already! come back!

    ReplyDelete